Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/31 00:19:22 UTC

about the new Maven Plugin Testing at https://github.com/khmarbaise/maven-it-extension

I have been using takari-team for maven-plugin testing for Eclipse,
however, the eclipse feature is currently stalled or not maintained.

I wonder if the new framework will work with m2e out of the box where I can
debug my plugin testing?

-D

Re: about the new Maven Plugin Testing at https://github.com/khmarbaise/maven-it-extension

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
the user guide does discuss IDE integration :-)

-D