Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/27 22:57:21 UTC

JClouds Features URL

I just noticed that the JClouds features url has changed due to the
promotion to a top level apache project.  I had been wondering why when I
installed JClouds in Karaf, I would only get 1.6.0, if I typed
feature:repo-add jclouds.  1.7.2 wouldn't resolve.  Looking in the main
maven repo for jclouds, it looks like the latest releases are using the
org.apache.jclouds groupId:

*http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cjclouds-karaf
<http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cjclouds-karaf>*

*Ryan*

Re: JClouds Features URL

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Yep, I worked around it, unfortunately the new JClouds is causing some
issues... Hawt.io doesn't seem to be working correctly either (can't find
jolokia after installing the hawt-karaf feature), not sure why... ugh.

Re: JClouds Features URL

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Ryan,

--