Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be> on 2010/02/11 16:33:17 UTC

Re: [serf-dev] Re: Serf hangs in a merge where Neon succeeds

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Justin Erenkrantz
<ju...@erenkrantz.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 7:48 AM, Julian Foad <ju...@wandisco.com> wrote:
>> OK, tried with branches/0.3.x@1309.
>>
>> That works fine.
>
> Sounds like we should cut serf 0.3.1.
>
> Does anyone have anything outstanding to bring into 0.3.x?  If not, I
> can do a release soon.  -- justin

There have been some fixes in the build scripts and a few bugfixes on
trunk that we should take along in 0.3.1.

I can merge them to the 0.3.x branch tonight and run some tests.

Lieven

Re: [serf-dev] Re: Serf hangs in a merge where Neon succeeds

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be>.
On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:33 PM, Lieven Govaerts <sv...@mobsol.be> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Justin Erenkrantz
> <ju...@erenkrantz.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 7:48 AM, Julian Foad <ju...@wandisco.com> wrote:
>>> OK, tried with branches/0.3.x@1309.
>>>
>>> That works fine.
>>
>> Sounds like we should cut serf 0.3.1.
>>
>> Does anyone have anything outstanding to bring into 0.3.x?  If not, I
>> can do a release soon.  -- justin
>>

> There have been some fixes in the build scripts and a few bugfixes on
> trunk that we should take along in 0.3.1.
>
> I can merge them to the 0.3.x branch tonight and run some tests.

Merged the important changes to 0.3.x. I'm not really sure about
r1285,r1296,r1255, I'll leave these up to you to decide on.

Tests on Ubuntu ran fine.

Lieven