Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org> on 2018/01/31 19:20:33 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 1.0.0 RC-1

Sandeep reported issues with the testing on rc-1 on the branching thread
for 1.0.0 instead of the VOTE thread [1] which indicated that there were
some missed classes and therefore pac4j based KnoxSSO usecases were broken.

I gave my -1 for the current rc-1 on the other thread and as a result and
Phil committed a fix for the CHANGES file that he raised in this thread
earlier. Sandeep has also committed a patch for addressing the missed
classes.

I am officially giving this rc a -1 vote on this thread and am canceling
the VOTE for this rc.

I'll spin RC-2 today.

Sorry for the mixed up email threads.

1.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/knox-dev/201801.mbox/%3CCAMFO+3RAZstAq-K0sOrvPfqXW+LC3pZY61d+O=tsWiKjR8Bupg@mail.gmail.com%3E

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 1.0.0 RC-1

Posted by Phil Zampino <pz...@apache.org>.
Thanks for summarizing the activity around rc-1.

Looking forward to rc-2...