Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by 蔡博至 <Do...@dsc.com.tw> on 2003/06/13 05:56:33 UTC

Why are items in the indirection table duplicate?

Hi!
    Dose anyone have the same problem with us? We implement a ManageableDSetImpl class that extends DSetImpl implements ManageableCollection.
We use it for collection type attribute in our every class and it works fine. But the indirection table is sometimes inserted duplicate rows
after I set the collection-descriptor proxy="true".
    Our OJB.properties is set CollectionProxyClass = org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.CollectionProxy . Our application works fine via 1:m
relation, but it sometimes  inserted duplicate rows into the indirection table via n:m non-decomposed relation. Besides I script the case that using ManageableDSetImpl and set it proxy="true" , it has happen when I upgrade rc1 --> rc3. So I still use rc1 now.
    Does Anyone tell why it happen ,and how can I do to avoid the OJB inserted duplicate rows into the indirection table ?
    Thanks.

    Dogie Tsai