Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Dillian Murphey <cr...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/25 04:48:36 UTC

Need example http rebalance command

I swear this use to work, but now it doesn't. Maybe I never checked since I
upgraded to 0.9.5? Dunno. Can anyone see what I'm missing?

curl
http://storm-nimbus:8080/api/v1/topology/my-topo-4-1444944910/rebalance/0"

Page not found.

I cam get the summary and I can omit rebalance/0 and get info on the
topology.

Thanks!

Re: Need example http rebalance command

Posted by Dillian Murphey <cr...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, I have to do a post.  Adding even just empty data worked.

curl --data ""
http://storm-nimbus:8080/api/v1/topology/my-topo-4-1444944910/rebalance/0"

0 seems to run rebalance immediately. Guess I could do 1 to be safe.