Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/02/19 17:12:27 UTC

test runs/reviews invited for HADOOP-11584

following on the patch-management discussion, I've been collaborating with Thomas Demoor +others on getting the s3a stuff working better, including fixing some issues that have surface in 2.6, with a goal of getting them in to 2.7: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-11571

One patch i'd like reviewed & tested is:

Having done most of the test code here, it's arguable whether I'm in a position to review it. I could certainly +1 the production code...

Anyway, testers encouraged -please state which S3 instance you were working against too, in case there are consistency quirks showing up, esp. on US-East. Non-AWS implementations of the S3 APIs would be interesting as well.

Also welcome: fixes for the outstanding stuff, etc etc -with tests you've already run against an S3 instance, as Jenkins doesn't.
I'm not doing any of the coding here myself, except maybe some of the testing

-Steve