Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <an...@madplanet.com> on 2017/03/16 20:31:02 UTC

Package Manager should be whitelisted for Composum

Hi

Shouldn’t the package ‘com.composum.core.pckgmgr’ being added to the Apache Sling Login Admin Whitelist Configuration Fragment for ‘composum’?

As of now packages cannot be fully handled in composum without whitelisting it manually.

Cheers - Andy Schaefer Sr.

Re: Package Manager should be whitelisted for Composum

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Thursday 16 March 2017 13:31:02 Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi
>
> Shouldn’t the package ‘com.composum.core.pckgmgr’ being added to the Apache
> Sling Login Admin Whitelist Configuration Fragment for ‘composum’?
>
> As of now packages cannot be fully handled in composum without whitelisting
> it manually.

Missing bundle added to whitelist (SLING-6330).

Thanks,
O.

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
I would guess that we don't have a test for Composum. Thus the missing
whitelist config can only be found by manual testing.

Anyone care to contribute the missing test case? ;)

Regards
Julian

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,