Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mike Tu <mi...@adshapers.com> on 2004/06/03 16:55:14 UTC

more: servletRedirector error message

In my Cactified war file, there is only the "jspRedirector.jsp". If the
setup is correct, should I see the servletRedirector.jsp and
filterRedirector.jsp as well?

I have the following error when "verifyForward" in my test. But weird, this
"verifyForward" can pass with no error sometime.

---------------------------------------

Failed to get the test results at
[http://localhost:8080/Stream3-test-cactus/ServletRedirector]

org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test
results at [http://localhost:8080/Stream3-test-cactus/ServletRedirector] at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_ar
oundBody0(DefaultHttpClient.java:92) at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_ar
oundBody1$advice(DefaultHttpClient.java:206) at

RE: more: servletRedirector error message

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Mike,

As you may have realized by now (:-)), there are no servletRedirector.jsp
and filterRedirector.jsp. The Servlet redirector is a servlet and the Filter
redirector is a Filter.

In order to debug a "Failed to get test results" you need to enable Cactus
logging. The reason of the error will be found in the log file.

Thanks
-Vincent