Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2011/01/17 09:19:38 UTC

canceled --> Re: [VOTE] Apache MyFaces Trinidad 2.0.0-beta-1

Hello,

I will cancel this VOTE, since TRINIDAD-2008 has been fixed on trunk;
Also there is another on the Trinidad plugins, which addresses TRINIDAD-2007

I want these in, for your first beta release...

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf