Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Luiz Gustavo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/13 20:42:06 UTC

netscape.javascript.JSObject dependency

Hi,

I've just updated my Pivot 2 workspace and a class
(BrowserApplicationContext) is missing a dependency on
netscape.javascript.JSObject.
Where can I find such jar file containing that class?

Cheers,
Luiz Gustavo S. de Souza

http://luizgustavoss.wordpress.com

Re: netscape.javascript.JSObject dependency

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
See the following for more info:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/BUILD

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIVOT/Platform+Developer+Info