Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Jean-Philippe Clement <je...@sogeti.com> on 2010/04/09 14:39:41 UTC

Karaf issue with Blueprint

Hello, I'm new to Felix. I'm using Karaf in order to run blueprint bundles.

I've experienced a major bug with Karaf. I made two very simple
bundles to reproduce the problem. Those bundles work on Ubuntu but
crash with an exception in the Karaf log under Windows.

Could you please tell me how to report this problem?

Regards,
Jean-Philippe CLEMENT

Re: Karaf issue with Blueprint

Posted by Christopher Brind <ch...@googlemail.com>.
You can raise an issue in the project JIRA here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX>But it may be worth elaborating
on your problem here first, just in case there is already a solution to your
problem.

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Please raise a JIRA [1] and provide as much detail as you can (version used,
configuration changes if any, the bundles if possible, the full exception
stack trace, etc...)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 14:39, Jean-Philippe Clement <
jeanphilippe.clement@sogeti.com> wrote:

> Hello, I'm new to Felix. I'm using Karaf in order to run blueprint bundles.
>
> I've experienced a major bug with Karaf. I made two very simple
> bundles to reproduce the problem. Those bundles work on Ubuntu but
> crash with an exception in the Karaf log under Windows.
>
> Could you please tell me how to report this problem?
>
> Regards,
> Jean-Philippe CLEMENT

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet