Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Stella Defeyder <st...@ensg.eu> on 2016/06/14 07:56:18 UTC

Location of recordings on moodle plugin

Hello,

I wonder where are located the recorded files on Moodle?

I know that the functionnality for rename or delete a recorded file is
not available yet. I followed the discusssions and I know that there is
an issue created on Github about it
(https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-moodle-plugin/issues/4).
But there is a way to delete the recorded files manually ?

I tried in vain to find the location of these files. They are not on my
server (where Openmeetings is installed) or in the "Recording" section
on my Openmeetings. I don't know where they are and I'd really like to
delete them. Do you know where I can find the location ?

I'm using Moodle 2.9, Openmeetings 3.0.4and plugin 1.7.5

Thank's a lot
Stella

Re: Location of recordings on moodle plugin

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Stella,

recordings are located in $OM_HOME/webapps/openmeetings/streams/hibernate/

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax