Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by dbac <64...@qq.com> on 2012/02/10 09:19:34 UTC

custem keyword encounter a problem!please help

i want to cumtom keywords for a coument with query, because nt:file is not
keywords properties,so i custom a nodetype  inherit nt:file with a propertie
keywords.

if i use my api add the document with new nodetype, it's ok. it has the
keywords propertie.
but if use webdav client (ie exploer  httpfolder) ,drag a file in it,  its
type is nt:file,not my own new nodetype,
how change it default behavior??? where change it?