Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Greg Bledsoe <gr...@personal.com> on 2011/08/03 20:34:55 UTC

How big a jump is safe?

We have been running 0.20.3 in fully distributed mode for almost a year now, and we are going to upgrade.  How big a jump is safe, and would best practice going to 0.9x.y be to export, upgrade, format, import?

Thanks

Greg

Re: How big a jump is safe?

Posted by Greg Bledsoe <gr...@personal.com>.
Nice.  Thanks for the quick response and pointer.

Greg

Re: How big a jump is safe?

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.