Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/10 19:30:56 UTC

[Android] Proposed Code Review: Monday: 10:30 AM

Hey

Once again, I want to get more people to check out the CordovaWebView work
that I've been doing on my branch:

https://github.com/infil00p/callback-android/tree/cordova_view

How does Monday at 10:30 AM PST sound?  I already have a Conference Room
and AdobeConnect session hooked up. Let me know if this works for everyone,
or whether I should move it?

Joe

Re: [Android] Proposed Code Review: Monday: 10:30 AM

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.
I am good for anytime.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Sounds good to me Joe I'll be thurr!