Posted to general@xml.apache.org by C U <po...@hotmail.com> on 2001/11/10 16:49:13 UTC

Need some help about JAXP.

Dear everybody....
I need your helps.I use JAXP to translate xml file to java file.When the
error
occurs,such as "org.apache.crimson.parser/P-001" or
"org.apache.crimson.parser/F-027". Where can I find the meaning of each
error? Please tell me. Thank you very much.

Re: Need some help about JAXP.

Posted by Edwin Goei <ed...@sun.com>.
C U wrote:

> Dear everybody....
> I need your helps.I use JAXP to translate xml file to java file.When the
> error
> occurs,such as "org.apache.crimson.parser/P-001" or
> "org.apache.crimson.parser/F-027". Where can I find the meaning of each
> error? Please tell me. Thank you very much.

You are using an obsolete version of the JAXP RI.  Please upgrade to the
latest version which contains crimson 1.1.3.  See
http://xml.apache.org/~edwingo/jaxp-faq.html for more info.

-Edwin