Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/09 08:49:36 UTC

[commit] Pattern code

I commited the following in the CVS repository:

a. New defaults (conforming to the latest spec) for filterUnits,
   maskUnits and patternUnits and their related x, y, widht/height
   attributes.

b. <pattern> support, including viewBox, transform, etc... We pass
   the BE tests (there is an updated version that I attached to this
   email. The previous version had the wrong patternUnits: this is
   the latest that I just commited in the CVS BE repository). In
   addition, I have created a test file in samples\tests called
   patternRegions.svg.

c. logoTexture.svg, mask.svg, filterRegions. Changes were mandated by
   the new filterUnits and maskUnits.

Even though we pass the BE tests, there is still work to do on patterns
and will try to finish that up this week.

V.