Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Francois Meillet <qq...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/14 20:05:20 UTC

PageExpiredException and PageExpired

I have the following settings

getPageSettings().setRecreateMountedPagesAfterExpiry(false);
getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(PageExpired.class);

I don't get the PageExpired (which is bookmarkable) for PageExpiredException

Do I forget something ?

François

Re: PageExpiredException and PageExpired

Posted by François Meillet <fm...@meillet.com>.
I found the problem :

I use a IRequestCycleListener and my onException implementation was buggy.
The ordering of catch-clause was bad !.

Thanks Martin.

François

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.