Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Arie Louie <ar...@louielighting.com> on 2008/10/13 18:02:35 UTC

Ofbiz Accounting Module

Dear Ofbiz community,
We have been using Open Taps now for about 3 month to handle our Financials
and Accounting, we would like to move back to latest Ofbiz version ASAP but
we're not sure if Ofbiz Accounting for US is ready and to what extent. We
would appreciate any advise in the matter to help us make final decision.
Also is there any updated documents or information to the current state of
the Ofbiz Accounting?

Regards,
Arie Louie
CEO & Founder

LOUIE LIGHTING, INC.
480.607.5077   Ext. 110
877.385.2104
15875 N. Greenway-Hayden Loop
Suite #111
Scottsdale AZ 85260
www.louielighting.com

"LOUIE LIGHTING; Inspiring and Guiding People in the Use of Lighting to
Better Their Well Being"

Re: Ofbiz Accounting Module

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I have one client that uses the back-end for orders.
since the orders are already done perse we know what the outcome is when
we process them through ofbiz.
as we reconcile the supplier invoices we will see how the invoices from
the supplier match up with what ofbiz does.
this is some what complicated since the shipping invoices may not match
orders, do to the approximation of shipping.
we are doing a paper audit but will not have any definitive input for
about 16 months.

Arie Louie sent the following on 10/13/2008 2:42 PM:

Re: Ofbiz Accounting Module

Posted by Arie Louie <ar...@louielighting.com>.
Hello BJ,

Re: Ofbiz Accounting Module