Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jake12345 <J1...@aol.com> on 2014/11/02 11:58:15 UTC

Multithreaded requests

Hi all,

I am fairly new to Camel. I am trying to put multithreading into the system.
The context at the moment: I have an Android app sending soap messages to
Camel which is then making GET http requests to a server.
My aim is for Camel to be able to accept multiple requests from lots of
Android users at the same time, so they can all get the requests in the same
time frame.

I am aware that if you want to send the requests from Camel to multiple
IP's/users at the same time you can do
from(blah).multicast().parallelProcessing() etc.

I am looking for something like: from(cxfendpoint) .thread() .bean() .to()
this way a new thread can be created if simultaneous requests from Android
come to came at the same time!

Does anyone know how this can be achieved, or is it built in to Camel
already?
Thanks!