Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Milen Dyankov <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/06 18:14:54 UTC

complete documentation for features.xml

Hi,

is there any documentation that explains features.xml in details?
Particularly things like

 - conditional features
 - prerequisite and dependency bundles
 - requirements and capabilities of features
 - libraries
 - repository and resource-repository

I can find bits and pieces here and there (documentation, mailing lists,
JIRA) but it seams there is no one place to explain it all. Some of them
are completely mysterious unless one is willing to spend hours studying the
source code.

Best,
Milen

--
http://about.me/milen

Re: complete documentation for features.xml

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

good point, I created a Jira and plan to  work on this one tomorrow.

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: complete documentation for features.xml

Posted by lichtin <li...@yahoo.com>.
Hi JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Jason,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: complete documentation for features.xml

Posted by Jason Pratt <jp...@gmail.com>.
is the "new" dev guide online now?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Milen,