Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alan Aguia <aa...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/26 13:20:42 UTC

Problem time out

Hi, I would like help from the mailing list. I run the example EchoNonBlockingClient in my computer and it worked fine in the lan network but when I installed the service in my server. I receive the following error.
  I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing request: Connection timed out: connect
  - Retrying request
  - I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing request: Connection timed out: connect
  - Retrying request
  - I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing request: Connection timed out: connect
  - Retrying request
  Error en siac.sd.cliente en ServiciosNonBlockingClient:org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Connection timed out: connect; nested exception is:

  I would really thank any help you can give me.