Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "koden (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> on 2005/08/26 22:03:47 UTC

Problem with ANT 1.5.1 deleting file after record. Works in 1.6.5.

I encountered a strange problem.

In ANT 1.6.5 the following code works:

That works well in 1.6.5, but in 1.5.1 it gives me the error of "Unable to delete file: fail_log.txt"

I can't figure out why this is.  Was this a bug fixed in 1.6.5?  Anyway to get it work in 1.5.1?  seems like there's still some kind of reference to the file still open.

thanks!
--
Sent from the Ant - Dev forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Problem-with-ANT-1.5.1-deleting-file-after-record.-Works-in-1.6.5.-t257303.html#a721723

Re: RE: Problem with ANT 1.5.1 deleting file after record. Works in 1.6

Posted by "koden (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com>.
yes, sorry I don't think the code shows up when sent.

it uses record which opens fail_log.txt, and after I do a stop, and try to delete, it fails and says it can't close it.

I"m guessing that's a bug in 1.5.1

thanks =)
--
Sent from the Ant - Dev forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Problem-with-ANT-1.5.1-deleting-file-after-record.-Works-in-1.6.5.-t257303.html#a722065

RE: Problem with ANT 1.5.1 deleting file after record. Works in 1.6.5.

Posted by Dominique Devienne <dd...@gmail.com>.

Does the mystery code which creates fail_log.txt use <record>? I think I
remember <record> wasn't closing files properly, and this has been fixed a
while ago. --DD