Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Andreas Held <hl...@bbp.ch> on 2006/07/20 11:09:42 UTC

CopyTransformer does not copy Subject

Hi

I noticed that the CopyTransformer class does not attempt to copy the
security subject. Is this done on purpose? As the Drools component does
rely on CopyTransformer, as a result, all security subjects are lost
during Drools routing. Can anybody enlighten me whether this is a design
decision, wrong usage on my part, or a bug?

Regards

Andreas