Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Francois Arcand <jf...@apache.org> on 2003/10/21 17:54:20 UTC

[5] Embedded script support?

Hi,

The catalina.sh/bat script still include the embedded option (BTW no
longer works since the Embedded class is not in bootstrap.jar). Do we
still want to support that option or should I remove it from the script?

Thanks,

-- Jeanfrancois

Re: [5] Embedded script support?

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Jean-Francois Arcand wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The catalina.sh/bat script still include the embedded option (BTW no
> longer works since the Embedded class is not in bootstrap.jar). Do we
> still want to support that option or should I remove it from the script?

I think it should be removed: embedded is done better using an Ant
script (IMO).

Remy