Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by xiansh_zhong <xi...@163.com> on 2017/09/06 04:06:14 UTC

How to login OM via Android mobile

Hi, I need to develop an app on Android mobile that can connect to conferences in OM, this app should be able to receive audio/video streams from OM and play them on mobile, and send own stream to the server to other participants of the conference, so the first thing I need to login OM by mobile, but I don't know how to implement this function.
I find the issue OPENMEETINGS-954, but when I invoke loginUser method in MobileService.java, what the result I get is nothing but "status" "-1". How to use the MobileService?
Thank you!
Best Regards!
Raybell

Re: Re: How to login OM via Android mobile

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
please subscribe to dev@ list before posting (http://openmeetings.apache.
org/mail-lists.html), otherwise I need to manually approve each message and
you will get no responses.

RTMPClient can be used to invoke java methods, but you have to
encode/decode streams by yourself ....
AIR is adobe product https://get.adobe.com/air it seems to be successor of
Flash.

Result "-1" -> login failed (general error) you have to check
openmeetings.log to get what is wrong

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re:Re: How to login OM via Android mobile

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Raybell,

--
WBR