Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/30 10:06:15 UTC

Build error with Flink

Trying to build the project via 'mvn clean package', the build fails always
with the folllowing error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
(default-compile) on project flink-java: Compilation failure
[ERROR]
/Users/smarthi/opensourceprojects/incubator-flink/flink-java/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/api/java/operators/CoGroupOperator.java:[56,8]
org.apache.flink.api.java.operators.CoGroupOperator is not abstract and
does not override abstract method
translateToDataFlow(org.apache.flink.api.common.operators.Operator<IN1>,org.apache.flink.api.common.operators.Operator<IN2>)
in org.apache.flink.api.java.operators.TwoInputOperator

Am I missing something here?

Re: Build error with Flink

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
It shuld happen as Java 6 is nearing EOL

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Build error with Flink

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.

Re: Build error with Flink