Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by mule1 <ua...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/06 21:02:02 UTC

is there a way to post an outbound message on a url

Hello,

With cxf, is there a way to post an outbound message on to a client's url?
e.g. I have a method that generates a message in xml format. I need to post
this to a client's url. Not sure whether there is a way I can do this with
cxf.

Thanks.

Re: is there a way to post an outbound message on a url

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Am Freitag, den 07.12.2007, 04:41 -0800 schrieb mule1:
> Hello,
>
> I will take a look at the comments you have made. Also didn't get the url
> when you mention "Otherwise, SAAJ or Dispatch objects might be able to help
> you--I do that
> here[1], also java.net.URL[2] could be yet another option for you.
> "
> Can you post what the url is for here[1] and java.net.URL[2].

It was under my name--see the bottom of this email.

Glen

Posted by mule1 <ua...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Just a quick question, can WS-Address solve this kind of problem ?

Willem.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.

Posted by mule1 <ua...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.