Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Brent Kennedy <br...@cfl.rr.com> on 2007/01/16 21:18:17 UTC

ClamAV plugin with 3.1.17

I just upgraded to 3.1.7 and I just wanted to make sure that clamav is still
run via the pm file and not some how enabled via a .pre file.

Thanks

-Brent

Re: ClamAV plugin with 3.1.17

Posted by Michel Vaillancourt <mi...@wolfstar.ca>.
Brent Kennedy wrote:
> Woops I meant .cf file not pm file.
>
> I just wanted to make sure this is still accurate:
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ClamAVPlugin

	As a suggestion, the way I am doing it is running ClamAV as my SMTP proxy... so it gets virus scanned and dropped as required before it ever sees anything important in my infrastructure.

--
	-- Michel Vaillancourt
	Wolfstar Systems

RE: ClamAV plugin with 3.1.17