Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Corbin, James" <jc...@IQNavigator.com> on 2009/12/10 16:46:28 UTC

Wicket-Stuff YUI

I have been using the Wicket Wrapper around the YUI library for a while
and wondered if there is an api for including a css only file.

It appears that all the apis in the YuiHeaderContributor and companion
classes only support js files and their dependencies.

My use case is that I am creating a custom behavior and overriding

Public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) and need to do
something like

response.renderCSSReference(<css reference>, "...");

The Wicket YUI Implementation maintains a cache of asset references in
the YuiHeaderContributor, but it isn't publicly accessible nor do I
think that behavior should be exposed.

If any of the contributors to the Wicket-Stuff yui wrapper project can
give me some API insight that would be great.

J.D.