Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/01 02:10:00 UTC

Re: multi-level Nested entities in dih

Well, you can do Entities within Entities and all of that hierarchical
matching will go into a single document (unless you use child=true
flag).

But there is nothing that supports random number of deep levels. And,
given the complexity, I still would keep away from using DIH for such
use case.

Regards,
   Alex.