Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by tibor17 <ti...@lycos.com> on 2013/07/20 13:44:09 UTC

Vote for OSGi headers in JUnit

Hi all,

First of all I have to apologize for this spam.
We have been working hard to implement the OSGi headers in JUnit which was
requested feature by people from Pax and Karaf.
The problem is that the feature is not official yet in JUnit and I want to
get some voters.

You can find the pull request with integration tests at GitHub:
https://github.com/junit-team/junit/pull/472
and other #701 without integration tests.

So if you like the OSGi, please go to GitHub put "+1" .

The mailing list will be updated with this discussion very soon.
Visit the mailing list and sign in:

tibor17