Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ax...@telekom.de on 2013/11/14 15:20:44 UTC

plugin documentation: param onload

Hi,

I think this issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4293?jql=text%20~%20%22onload%22
documents "onload" on IOS.

I think that this is not a platform specific issue and "onload" should be documented in the platform independent documentation:
https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.0.0/plugin_ref_spec.md.html#Plugin%20Specification

Should I create an issue? Who would take that?

best regards
Axel

Ps: it took me hours to discover why my plugin's "onNewIntent" method was not called. It is only called if the
<param name="onload" value="true">
My CordovaActivity is started from another activity in the same application and I catch the extras in onNewIntent.

Re: plugin documentation: param onload

Posted by Axel Nennker <ig...@gmail.com>.
Issue:

Pull Request: