Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Henning Heil <he...@dl.deutsche-leasing.de> on 2003/01/28 21:50:00 UTC

[OT] jspMyAdmin

Good evening!

(or good-"whatever daytime you may have" :-))

I just found an older version (0.6) of this tiny little app, google
can't find anything newer about it - does anyone more? Is the project
stopped or renamed? Continued by sb else?

I recieve an 500 when I start it, a taglib specified in the web.xml is
not found although it's right in its place . . . mmmh, again a
misconfiguration of my tomcat?

Regards,

Henning

P.S. I know these are two different questions in one thread, an answer
to one would be o.k.!

AW: AW: [OT] jspMyAdmin

Posted by "Power-Netz (Schwarz)" <sc...@power-netz.de>.
> o.k., I jared the classes dir, where exactly did you put the file and
> what was it's name?

unimportant, all jars in the spezific dir are loaded/used..

Re: AW: [OT] jspMyAdmin

Posted by Henning Heil <he...@dl.deutsche-leasing.de>.
Power-Netz (Schwarz) wrote:

>>org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
>>/myadmin/jspmyadmin/index.jsp(16,0) This absolute uri
>>(http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/i18n-1.0) cannot be resolved
>>in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application
>>	at
>>org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErr
>>orHandler.java:94)
>>

>>I looked up the web.xml, seems correct. did you change yours? what do
>>you think?
>>

>nothing changed there... I got mine to run by jaring the WEB-INF/classes and
>put it to /lib/common/
>
>It looks nice :-)
>
>But i get NullPointerexceptions when i try to the table properties..

o.k., I jared the classes dir, where exactly did you put the file and
what was it's name?

the NullPointerException maybe results from a missing config-file or sth
like that . . . ?

Henning

AW: [OT] jspMyAdmin

Posted by "Power-Netz (Schwarz)" <sc...@power-netz.de>.

Re: [OT] jspMyAdmin

Posted by Henning Heil <he...@dl.deutsche-leasing.de>.
mmmh, Peter, copied the files to common/lib and restarted tomcat, the
error still remains:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /myadmin/jspmyadmin/index.jsp(16,0) This absolute uri (http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/i18n-1.0) cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:94)

I looked up the web.xml, seems correct. did you change yours? what do
you think?

btw: you also have v0.6 i assume . . .

rgds,

Henning