Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> on 2021/02/14 04:09:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] Community Meeting

Hi, folks,

Do we have any plan to hold regular online Community Meeting?

We could publish a public Google Calendar with Topics as planned, and
records every meeting, to improve our community's library step by step.

Do you have an interest?

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

Re: [DISCUSS] Community Meeting

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Considering you are doing a Chinese online meeting, it is fine to do.
Especially, if you are only to do Q&A for China local contributors.

Also, agree with Ming, you should not discuss something off the list, and
push the community forward and others are in the shadow.
To be honest, it is rare to see some features have to talk on a video
meeting

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2021年2月24日周三 下午2:01写道: