Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jorge Esteban Quilcate Otoya <qu...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/18 19:16:47 UTC

Fix download page: Plume description

Hi guys,

At Download page, I think there is a typo:
Plume Apache TomEE Plume delivers all that is in the *Plume* Profile

Should not be "Full" profile?

Nice work! I'll look how to contribute further.

Regards,
jeqo.

Re: Fix download page: Plume description

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Hi.

Thanks for you message.
Actually I think this was suppose to be "Plus distribution"

The scope of plume is the same as the plus distribution.  But there is no
plus profile in the spec.

Jean Louis