Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/28 19:36:23 UTC

Likely problem in attempt to change package names in openejb2

I managed to convert the package names and got the tests to run but I
think I did it in a way to erase svn history.  rev. 450933

Can someone verify that the svn history is gone?

If so I think we should revert and try again.  I might have figured
out what I did wrong with idea refactoring so another try might work
better.

Who knows how to undo a commit?

thanks
david jencks

Re: Likely problem in attempt to change package names in openejb2

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Sep 28, 2006, at 10:36 AM, David Jencks wrote:

> I managed to convert the package names and got the tests to run but
> I think I did it in a way to erase svn history.  rev. 450933
>
> Can someone verify that the svn history is gone?
>
> If so I think we should revert and try again.  I might have figured
> out what I did wrong with idea refactoring so another try might
> work better.
>
> Who knows how to undo a commit?

You can't.  But we could move this revision of trunk aside and make a
new trunk from the previous version.

Looks like you did remove the history.

svn log http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openejb/trunk/
openejb2/modules/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/
OpenEJB.java

-David