Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/04 10:34:41 UTC

Re: Not adding badapples this week.

Thanks for helping on this front Erick. I noticed a significant decrease in
noise since you started badapple-ing bad tests, but I'm observing that our
smoke-release builds still keep failing because of Solr tests (10 out of
the last 10 builds) in spite of the fact that they disable bad apples:
 - https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-SmokeRelease-master/
 - https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-SmokeRelease-7.x/

Do you know whether there is something that makes these jobs any different?

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@apple.com>.
I’ll take the blame for that one as I said I’d take a look but never got to it. I should get some time during my flight for a conference tomorrow (after long) and I’ll make sure I prioritize this right after my talk prep. Should have enough time for both. Sorry about the noise!

 Anshum

Posted by Andrzej Białecki <an...@lucidworks.com>.
Yesterday I committed several fixes to the simulation package, which should improve reliability of these tests. If these failures still persist we should BadApple the ones that keep failing.

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Adrien: