Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2003/02/18 10:57:35 UTC

Ant's nightly builds

Hi,

it seems as if our nightly builds have been broken by the CVS move.
Sam seems to publish the nightly of 2003-02-10 every night, just with
a new date 8-)

Sam, could you please adapt your script to the new location and also
publish the results under /builds/ant instead of /builds/jakarta-ant?

I'll disable the link to the nightly builds for now as it is
misleading - at least for those people who have reported bugs and have
been asked to confirm it has been fixed.

Stefan

Re: Ant's nightly builds

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 18 Feb 2003, Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'll disable the link to the nightly builds for now as it is
> misleading - at least for those people who have reported bugs and
> have been asked to confirm it has been fixed.

For fixes that have been merged into the 1.5 branch, we may want to
point those people to

<http://cvs.apache.org/~bodewig/gump/ant1.5.2alpha/>

for the time being.  A non-regular, incomplete, unmaintained nightly
build of the 1.5 branch created by my own Gump installation.

Stefan

Re: Ant's nightly builds

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote:

> Sorry about that...

No problem at all.

> should be fixed now.

OK, I'll reenable the link tomorrow, i.e. when the next build is
available.

Thanks

        Stefan

Re: Ant's nightly builds

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems as if our nightly builds have been broken by the CVS move.
> Sam seems to publish the nightly of 2003-02-10 every night, just with
> a new date 8-)
>
> Sam, could you please adapt your script to the new location and also
> publish the results under /builds/ant instead of /builds/jakarta-ant?

Sorry about that... should be fixed now.

- Sam Ruby