Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Laurent GALY <lg...@cr2a-di.fr> on 2001/09/06 10:13:17 UTC

RE: using in Xalan-J 1& Xalan-J 2 (solution)

  I have found what was wrong when I use key()
and got the exception:

Xalan-J 1.2.2

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	at org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison.getParentOfNode(XercesLiaison.java:457)

or

Xalan-J 2.1.0

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	at org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison.getParentOfNode(DOM2Helper.java:306)

Solution:
in CLASSPATH only put xerces.jar an xalan.jar (not xml.jar, nor w3c.jar, which, I think are
already in Xerces and Xalan).

Hope that can help anybody else.

Laurent GALY                            Transiciel Sud-Ouest
tél.: +33 (0)5 62 47 50 41           Agence Industrie
mél.: lgaly@cr2a-di.fr