Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/07/07 16:44:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Andy LoPresto has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
NiFi PMC. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
contributions to the project with a specific focus on security related
elements. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.

Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Great Andy ! Well-deserved ! Congrats !

Pierre

Posted by Joe Percivall <jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Herrera <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andy!

Posted by Yolanda Davis <yo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andy!

yolanda.m.davis@gmail.com
@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com>.
Way to go Andy! Well deserved!

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Andy!!!

On Thursday, July 7, 2016, Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Glad to have you aboard, Andy!
>
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Joe Witt <joewitt@apache.org
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> > Andy LoPresto has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> > NiFi PMC. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> > contributions to the project with a specific focus on security related
> > elements. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!

Andrew

Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Glad to have you aboard, Andy!