Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Volker Engelmann <ob...@sonnenkinder.org> on 2013/10/17 10:49:36 UTC

Rememberme-cookie is not created

I have problems to get rememberme-function to work. I read that I have to use
UserFilter, but later realized that there is not even a cookie created.

shiro.ini

[main]

cacheManager = org.apache.shiro.cache.ehcache.EhCacheManager
securityManager.cacheManager = $cacheManager

# Create JDBC realm and assign it explicitly to SecurityManager
jdbcRealm = org.apache.shiro.realm.jdbc.JdbcRealm
securityManager.realms = $jdbcRealm

# Configure JDBC realm datasource.
dataSource = com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlDataSource
dataSource.URL = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/mydb
dataSource.user = user
dataSource.password = secret
jdbcRealm.dataSource = $dataSource

# Configure JDBC realm SQL queries.
jdbcRealm.permissionsLookupEnabled = true
jdbcRealm.authenticationQuery = SELECT password FROM user_account WHERE
username = ?
jdbcRealm.userRolesQuery = SELECT id FROM security_role WHERE id = (SELECT
security_role FROM user_account WHERE username = ?)
jdbcRealm.permissionsQuery = SELECT action FROM security_permission WHERE id
= (SELECT permissions_id FROM security_role_has_permission WHERE
securityrole_id = ?)

passwordMatcher = org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.PasswordMatcher
passwordService = org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.DefaultPasswordService
#config the passwordService w/ hashing strategies as necessary
passwordMatcher.passwordService = $passwordService
jdbcRealm.credentialsMatcher = $passwordMatcher

authc.loginUrl = /login.xhtml
authc.usernameParam = login:username
authc.passwordParam = login:password
authc.rememberMeParam = login:rememberMe
user.loginUrl = /login.xhtml

[urls]
/login.xhtml = ssl[8443], authc
/adminArea/** = ssl[8443], user