Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mike Davies <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/07 16:00:50 UTC

start.jar -Djetty.port= not working

Hi,

I'm trying to change the port number that the start.jar application runs
on.  I have found examples on the web that use the -Djetty.port=????command,
i.e.

java -Djetty.port=8521 -jar start.jar

However when I run this it seems to ignore the command and still start on
the default port of 8983.  Any suggestions?

Also, I'd really like to get hold of the source code to the start.jar but I
cant seem to find it anywhere.  Again, any suggestions?

Thanks

Mike

unsubscribe

Posted by Jeryl Cook <tw...@hotmail.com>.
Jeryl Cook  /^\ Pharaoh /^\  http://pharaohofkush.blogspot.com/  "..Act your age, and not your shoe size.." -Prince(1986)

Posted by Brian Whitman <br...@variogr.am>.

Posted by Mike Davies <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

Found the SVN location, will download from there and give it a try.

Thanks for the help.

Posted by Mike Davies <mi...@gmail.com>.
I'm using 1.2, downloaded from

Posted by Brian Whitman <br...@variogr.am>.