Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Maggie Cooper <ch...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/12 03:06:09 UTC

skywalking http ssl elasticsearch

你好,我在云服务端购买了Elasticsearch,启用了安全模式,必须使用ssl连接,我参照以下这个说明
https://skywalking-handbook.netlify.app/extensions/es_https/
配置了相关配置,但一直在报错unable to find valid certification path to requested target
请问这些配置是正确的嘛,可以有ssl相关的配置说明文档嘛,万分感谢!

Re: skywalking http ssl elasticsearch

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Please use English on the mail list.
You should mail to dev-subscribe@skywalking.apache.org first, then reply to
confirm. After this, we could talk on mail list.

> https://skywalking-handbook.netlify.app/extensions/es_https/
This is not SkyWalking's documentation. What question you has about it, is
not ours.

And you bought service from a cloud vendor, you are a customer of them, not
us. So, ask them.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Maggie Cooper <ch...@gmail.com> 于2021年5月12日周三 上午11:09写道: