Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com> on 2014/06/05 20:24:37 UTC

Macro Security Button

In reference to the following thread, is setting the -enable-category-b switch and re-compiling the only way to get the macro security button to work in OpenOffice?

http://markmail.org/thread/etx2btp74xaazc3p

Raymond

Re: EXTERNAL: Re: Macro Security Button

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Steele, Raymond wrote:
> Thanks. Is coinMP and Hunspell needed for security features?

CoinMP is used for the solver in Calc. As far as I know, we do not use
it for any macro- or document- security features.

Hunspell is used for spell checking and related functionality. Nothing
to do with macro or document security.

Regards,
   Andrea.

RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Macro Security Button

Posted by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com>.
Thanks. Is coinMP and Hunspell needed for security features?

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
Hi Raymond,

Posted by "Steele, Raymond" <ra...@lmco.com>.

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.