Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Allistair Crossley <Al...@QAS.com> on 2005/01/06 13:31:46 UTC

RE: How to combine normal servlets and struts inside Tomcat application

This will work fine.

You can still define normal servlets and struts actions in the same web.xml. Remember that Struts only handles servlets that match a mapping, typically like *.do whilst your other servlets will have their own mapping. They can all co-exist happily.

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055