Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Yuesheng Hu <ys...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/05 14:50:41 UTC

hama-eclipse-formatter

Where can I download hama-eclipse-formatter.xml?
The URL http://hama.apache.org/hama-eclipse-formatter.xml got 404 Not
Found.

Thank you!

Re: hama-eclipse-formatter

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I updated the eclipse formatter for enums (especially for our peer
implementation).
Also a few new formattings for java7 are included, for future use.
The link was broken because the file directory wasn't included in the wiki
page, I fixed that.

Thanks for noticing.

Re: hama-eclipse-formatter

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@gmail.com>.