Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by David Mehler <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/11 06:07:00 UTC

[users@httpd] apache 403 no error information provided

Hello,
I've got an apache 2.2.x server running on CentOS. I've got the
configuration below. When atempting to access my first virtual host
things work fine, when atempting to access a subfolder I'm getting an
error 403 forbidden. I'm also getting no log output. If anyone can
spot my configuration error i'd appreciate it, an httpd -t says all is
fine.

Here's the configuration:
# httpd.conf:
ServerTokens ProductOnly
ServerRoot "/etc/httpd"
PidFile run/httpd.pid
Listen xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80
LoadModule authz_host_module modules/mod_authz_host.so
LoadModule log_config_module modules/mod_log_config.so
LoadModule mime_module modules/mod_mime.so
LoadModule dir_module modules/mod_dir.so
LoadModule authn_file_module modules/mod_authn_file.so
LoadModule auth_basic_module modules/mod_auth_basic.so
LoadModule authz_user_module modules/mod_authz_user.so
Include conf.d/*.conf
User apache
Group apache
ServerAdmin admin@domain.com
DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"
<Directory />
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from all
Options None
AllowOverride None
</Directory>
<Directory /var/www/html>
    Order Allow,Deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
DirectoryIndex index.html
TypesConfig /etc/mime.types
HostNameLookups Off
ErrorLog logs/error_log
LogLevel warn
CustomLog logs/access_log common
ServerSignature Off

# Virtual Host Configuration
NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName default
    DocumentRoot /var/www/html
    ErrorDocument 404 /index.html
	<Directory /var/www/html>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
Options none
AllowOverRide none
	</Directory>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
     ServerAdmin admin@domain.com
     ServerName example.com
     ServerAlias www.example.com
     DocumentRoot /srv/www/example.com/public_html
     ErrorLog logs/error_log
     CustomLog logs/access_log combine
LogLevel warn
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\"
\"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
CustomLog logs/access_log combined
<Directory /srv/www/example.com/public_html>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
Options none
AllowOverRide none
</Directory>
<Directory /srv/www/example.com/public_html/directory1>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
Options indexes
AllowOverRide none