Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier RICHAUD <ol...@richaud.net> on 2004/01/19 10:54:10 UTC

AGAIN : Using in conjunction with Log4j

Hi all,

I've recently sent a post on log configuration. I've seen any answer (maybe
I missed it). Can anybody tell me how Cocoon logs work?

Thanks.

Olivier.

Posted by Olivier RICHAUD <ol...@richaud.net>.
Thanks for your answer. How did you manage to disable all logging? Could you
detail the steps?

Regards.

Olivier.

Posted by Nicolas Toper <nt...@jouve.fr>.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Olivier RICHAUD dijo:
> Hi all,
>
> I've recently sent a post on log configuration. I've seen any answer
> (maybe
> I missed it). Can anybody tell me how Cocoon logs work?

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/faq/faq-configure-c2.html#faq-N1001F

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo